State of the art 40” Heidelberg UV Press capabilities. We have the equipment and craftsmanship to create the most demanding pieces utilizing UV Inks and specialty coatings on an endless amount of stocks to get the attention of your attended audience.
Depending on your design, we can apply numerous coatings to your project, including raised UV, grit, pearlescent, glitter, liquid foil, soft touch, orange peel strikethru, and dull, gloss and satin aqueous. Our team of experts in our in-house ink lab can customize colors and formulate coatings to enhance the appearance of any printed piece.
Choose the specialty coating right for your project:
- HM SoftTouch: With a velvety soft feel, this coating is excellent for matching tactile and visual creative elements.
- HM UV Orange Peel: Our unrivaled pebbled coating technique is unlike any other in the industry. This coating is known for its unique look and feel, giving any printed piece an extra “wow” factor.
- Coarse Grit Texture UV: A textured UV coating that feels like sand. This coating is formulated for both paper and board substrates.
- UV Glitter: This UV Semi-Gloss coating has a dense glitter finish to add a pop of sparkle and shine to any printed piece.
- Pearlescent UV: This UV Semi-Gloss coating is formulated to display a pearlescent finish which can imitate pearlescent paper.
- Liquid Foil: In gold, silver, or bronze, this in-line coating can replicate the look of foil stamping.
- Gloss UV: High gloss appearance brings shiny metalics and wet objects to life.
- Raised UV: This coating gives a dimensional and realistic feel to images like water droplets or ice cubes. Get best results on coated stocks.
- Dull UV: The texture of the subject matter is best accentuated by the Dull UV process. The softer tactile feel of the coating lends itself well to this subject.
- UV Gloss Strikethru: This technique provides a high degree of contrast, highlighting key areas of interest.
- Satin Aqueous: Best used on coated stock, this coating gives a silky appearance, making it perfect for contrasting images.
- Dull Aqueous: Provides a rich feel. Perfect for subject matters that are detailed but not glossy. Resists scuffs and scratches better than other coatings and is best used on coated stocks.
On average, HM Graphics pressmen have between 20 - 40 years of experience in the printing industry. Our sheetfed presses are manufactured by Heidelberg, the industry’s standard of excellence. We also own one of the few Heidelberg Spectrophotometers that can match colors ten times more accurately than the human eye. Color matching is checked multiple times during each press run to ensure perfect color consistency.
craftsmanship + state
of the art capabilities
Direct Mail is big with business.
Businesses of all sizes use Direct Mail to help increase the response and ROI of their campaigns. In fact, according to the USPS® 2011 Revenue, Pieces, and Weight Report:
• Businesses sent over 84 billion pieces of Direct Mail
• 51% of all mail sent was Direct Mail
Follow us on instagram @HMGraphicsInc
See what’s on the cutting edge!